- Asia Pavilion, where attendees gain strategies for globalization and the essentials of business and regulation in Japan, China and South Korea
- Phacilitate:TALKS will inspire your work long after you leave Miami. Delivered on the exhibition floor without slides, inspiring speakers and leaders will describe the future, including astonishing breakthroughs, species-altering events, amazing technologies and inspiring patient narratives. Hosted by Anemocyte.
- The Clinical Hub, an experiential hub focusing on “big picture” goals: improving patient outcomes and changing the standard of healthcare. Themes include medical economics, patient outcomes, pricing and reimbursement models and patient logistics.
- Ethics and Policy, discussions focused on regulation, registries, standardization, bioethics, societal roadblocks and solutions, all impacting the delivery of lifesaving treatments and cures
- Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic, sessions aimed at educating clinicians and patients on what is available for regenerative treatments in the “here and now”
The ambitious and comprehensive agenda will inform attendees about all aspects driving the commercialization of advanced therapies on topics including stem cells, immuno-oncology, cord blood, regulatory pathways, reimbursement, research and development, emerging science, translation and clinical trials, cell manufacturing, regenerative medicine in the clinic, ethics and regulation, patient advocacy, funding and many more. Expert luncheons will facilitate intimate conversations with industry leaders and potential funders. Special networking events and celebrations include the Phacilitate Leaders World 15th Anniversary welcome reception, the prestigious 14th annual Stem Cell Action & Regenerative Medicine Awards Gala Dinner and a yacht party to benefit the Emily Whitehead Foundation.
According to Bernard Siegel, Founder and Co-Chair of the World Stem Cell Summit, “Stem cells, regenerative medicine, and advanced therapies represent the future of medicine and the potential to relieve sickness and suffering, produce healthy longevity, and spark unpredictable societal benefits impacting all life. The vast convergence of technologies is fostering a trillion dollar biomedical, industrial revolution that is changing the world. Such an important cause mandates super-additive collaboration of the highest kind; one that lays the foundation for prosperity, and cures. The Summit breaks down silos offering the ideal forum, in a beautiful setting, for our global audience to collect the contacts and opportunities they need to advance their most important goals."
“We decided early in our planning that the success of this year’s Phacilitate would be built on setting up the right partnerships to unite the industry and creating an unforgettable and enjoyable experience for all attendees. Every member of our team leads with a partnership-first approach resulting in an unparalleled experience and networking opportunities for Phacilitate and World Stem Cell Summit attendees,” said Michael Adeniya, Director of Advanced Therapies at Phacilitate.
The combined 15th Annual Cell & Gene Therapy World, 14th Annual World Stem Cell Summit, Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World and Cord Blood & Perinatal Stem Cells Summit will bring the advanced therapies communities together for a revolutionary gathering in Miami, Florida. In January 2018, the meeting brought together 1,550 attendees from 35 countries with 100 exhibitors. Phacilitate Leaders World was honored to receive the award for ‘Best Global Conference at the 2018 AEO Awards in London. This year, Phacilitate and RMF expect to attract 2,000 attendees, 150 exhibitors and 300 speakers representing every major stakeholder group. For the latest additions to the agenda and world-renowned speakers, visit http://www.phacilitate-leaders-world.com/. To download a brochure with pricing and agenda information at a glance, visit http://www.phacilitate-leaders-world.com/conference/event-brochure.