Poster abstract submission deadline is January 8, 2019
2019 Poster Forum
Who can submit a poster to the Forum?
The Phacilitate Leaders World and World Stem Cell Summit Poster Forum welcomes submissions from all attendees, including scientists and researchers; representatives of industry; stem cell research funding organizations and economic development officials; members of Institutional Review Boards and Stem Cell Research Oversight Committees; patient advocacy organizations, patients, and representatives of related not-for-profit organizations; government agencies related to public health, such as NIH, FDA, EMEA, CMS, and their counterparts from around the globe; representatives from the insurance and finance industries; professors and students of medicine, physiology, biology, other relevant sciences, ethics, law, and other disciplines related to social implications; and practicing professionals.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. No late abstracts or abstracts in any language other than English will be accepted.
- Abstracts will only be accepted via online submission.
- The poster abstract must summarize the poster to which it relates in the length of a 3,000 characters or less (including punctuation and excluding the title).
- The poster abstract title must be 250 characters or less (including punctuation). The title should be carefully crafted to deliver the poster's hypothesis and key message.
- Authors: For each lead author, list that author's name, institutional/organizational/enterprise affiliations, contact information, and financial and related disclosures when completing the online submission form. The names of all co-authors should be listed.
- Authors may submit more than one abstract for presentation.
- Proofread abstracts carefully before final submission. Email confirmations and all additional poster forum correspondences will be sent via email to the submitting author only.
- The poster presenter is responsible for all expenses associated with submission such as registration for the event, printing fees, travel and lodging, presentation of the poster, and any other fees associated with presentation of the poster.
- There is no fee for abstract submission. Nevertheless, you must be a registered attendee for the 2019 event to present your poster if your abstract is accepted. The Poster Forum Committee will review your submission and respond within two weeks of the final submission deadline or sooner via email.
- The organizers of the event reserve the right to reject for presentation any submitted abstract for any reason.