Phacilitate Blog: A fresh new look to Phacilitate Leaders World 2020
A fresh new look to Phacilitate Leaders World 2020
Over the last 12 months we have been listening to your feedback and after countless conversations, a series of focus groups and one on one research meetings, we are excited to announce that Phacilitate Leaders World 2020 is getting a fresh new look.
The 2019 meeting received some fantastic feedback; however, we always like to focus on the ‘work-ons’. Why wouldn’t we strive to make this the best possible event for the advanced therapies industry? These areas of improvement included:
- consolidating the number of conference tracks
- reducing the amount of sales pitches at the event
- increased time for partnering
- space to sit down
- more biotechs in the room
- making the show floor easier to navigate
So, in true Phacilitate style, we have taken this all on board! Here are a few things to look out for in January:
- A brand new content hub with a total of six tracks – we've streamlined the content down to six tracks from 14, all on one level with fewer steps to finding your tribe. You’ll find everything from discovery and translation through to delivering the therapies to patients in a hospital setting. View the agenda.
- A reduction of sales-led presentations by 50% - not only have we reduced the number of sales presentations we are also saying “no thank you” to any presentations that are company pitches. All presentations will be case study-based and will help solve those day-to-day challenges you face in your role. Preserving the quality and value of your content is our top priority!
- Partnering is key to the future success of this field – preserving time to meet with potential partners is vital at this event, therefore, we have extended all breaks and added in three new networking events to maximize your partnering time. Don’t miss the exhibition opening party, which is not only a celebration of all the new technology innovating the field but is also a chance to get your ‘game face’ on! Find out more about our networking events.
- Four new lounges so you can recuperate – from a member’s lounge that allows you to get away from the hustle and bustle of the conference, to a South Beach cabana area where you can have a coffee and a catch up. We are taking your wellness so seriously this year that we are also introducing new initiatives such as sunrise yoga and a morning fun run to get your day started off right.
- A 50% increase in the biotech audience – not only have 250 VIP guest passes been reserved for early-stage biotechs, we have also enhanced the value of the event to make this a must-attend for biotech representatives. From the biotech boot camp track aimed at biotech CEOs, to a brand-new MATCH initiative that aims to help early-stage biotech meet with the right commercial partners.
- Who says you can't have fun at a business event? That was our question when we decided to bring in themed districts across the show floor… grab a Cuban coffee and listen to Latin music in the Little Havana area. Soak up the art deco beach vibes in South Beach or get your creative flair on in the edgy Wynwood zone. Check out the floor plan.
Delivering an exceptional customer experience is at the heart of what we do at Phacilitate and we believe that the right audience mix, valuable content, ample opportunities to network, while having fun along the way is the key to a successful event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Miami in January!