ARMI | BioFabUSA
The mission of ARMI|BioFabUSA is to make practical the scalable, consistent, and cost-effective manufacturing of engineered tissues and tissue-related technologies to benefit existing industries and grow new ones. ARMI BioFabUSA meets its mission by
• Removing existing hurdles to reproducible tissue biomanufacturing
• Producing modular and scalable Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-compliant manufacturing processes and integrated technologies
• Developing and standardizing manufacturing practices across the field
• Closing the skills gap in tissue and organ manufacturing by providing training opportunities from "K to gray"
• Disseminating knowledge and technologies to enable continued innovation
The Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI) is a membership-based non-profit organization headquartered in Manchester, NH. In December 2016, the Department of Defense awarded ARMI $80M to operate BioFabUSA. Programs are supported by these funds, member-matching contributions, membership fees, and other grants and contracts.
BioFabUSA is a 150+ member, public-private partnership throughout the US comprising companies, academic institutions, and not-for-profit organizations in the Tissue Engineered Medical Products (TEMP) ecosystem. Members include therapeutic product companies as well as participants in the manufacturing supply-chain.
Advantages of membership include
• Participation in industry-shaping working groups and access to ARMI | BioFabUSA Roadmaps
• Eligibility for funding through Project Calls
• Access to shared resources pledged by BioFabUSA members
• Access to BioFabConsulting
• Members-only networking events and ARMI | BioFabUSA industry events
• A dedicated Membership Support Manager to ensure connection with other members & resources
• Access to the BioFabConsulting Regulatory Library
• Marketing and promotion through BioFabUSA multi-media channels
The ARMI | BioFabUSA ecosystem identifies technologies and trends that crosscut manufacturing areas by considering raw materials, automation, equipment, software, measurement tools, data management, preservation, processes, quality systems, and other pertinent elements of tissue engineered medical product manufacturing.
To learn more about membership opportunities please visit: https://www.armiusa.org/connect